Ridge Soaring Clinic in Grand Junction postponed until Saturday

I just looked at and heard several weather forecasts and Friday looks wet and windy for flying.

Take a look at Fruita’s forecast: http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:81521.1.99999&MR=1
Rain is forecast for tonight and Friday,

Winds will also be strong and west: http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KGJT&state=CO

Saturday, Sunday and Monday look good.

I am now in Aspen and it is cloudy and windy. I plan to stay here another day and then drive to Grand Junction Friday afternoon.

I suggest you also postpone your travel plans. I contacted the Super 8 Motel in Fruita and delay our reservations by a day. We can plan to stay another day and fly all day Sunday and Monday morning?

Hope you can adjust your plans to the weather also.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *