Saturday was a short day but before the clouds moved in we watched a pilot climb in a weak thermal about 20 minutes and many others got shorter flights. Threat of over development convinced several of us not to wait for a better wind cycles and get down before over development gusts came later.
Sunday looks suspect. Local forecast shows west winds all day. Pressure gradient -.11″. NBR is showing west winds. Will morning heating reverse flow? Interest in ground handling this A.M.?
Interest expressed by Jason in ground handling—-we will start at 10AM.
Looking ahead, NOAA radio is calling for steady NE flow ahead of next storm on Monday afternoon. Placing Ozone order today so talk to me if you want to order gear—about 6 weeks to get wing now.